DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the procurement, installation and validation of manufacturing equipment across multiple manufacturing lines.
- Focuses on equipment uptime and operational efficiency.
- Develop and Implement systems to monitor equipment reliability, and investigate trends in order to identify improvement opportunities.
- Manage the implementation of continuous improvement and corrective action engineering initiatives.
- Advise on cost effective critical spares management.
- Participates in and provides specialist engineering training.
- Provide on site and phone based technical engineering support.
- Provide engineering support to Operation, coordinate ordering, maintenance, and change controls and training needs
- Provide technical engineering reports to assist with business decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Engineering.
- 2-3 years' experience in an Engineering / Maintenance environment.
- Experience in electrical or equipment building/repair industries is desirable.
- Experience in cleanroom environment is desirable.
- Computer literate with industrial applications.
- Technical writing skills.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Capable of communicating in English (verbal, written) at an intermediate level.
- Spanish language is an advantage
- Up to 50% travel requirement in the first year of employment.
- Competitive salary, strict adherence to Russian Federation Labor Laws.
- Annual bonus
- Social package (Medical and life insurance, Lunch allowance).
- Location in Skolkovo (20-30 min by bus from m. Slavyansky Bulvar, Kuntsevskaya, Troparevo; Trekhgorka, Odintsovo)