Medical adviser (continuous medical education)/Медицинский советник
- To elaborate, develop and implement the company educational strategy and programs for continuous medical education in external and internal target audiences.
- To elaborate the content, design and conduct of all Stentex innovative Education programs. To lead management of internal and external educational events addressing specific needs of Stentex stakeholders including physicians, patients, employees, policy makers, regulators and authorities.
- To lead organization of special educational events and be in the center of routine educational medical communication
- To lead internal medical trainings and develop continuous medical education for the company employees, sales representative
- To be responsible for budget planning and execution in granting of manuscripts, medical education, advisory boards and other consultative meetings or activities.
- To lead advisory board preparation
- To play active personal role in all educational and scientific events of the company. Be ready to present scientific and medical information.
- To monitor the market scientific news, publications, guidelines and regulatory documents, new therapy trends, critically assess new opportunities which can influence the company competitive position.
- Establishment and development of relationships with leading specialists, key opinion leaders for obtaining support in achieving the company’s educational goals;
- Processing and provision of medical information to any internal or external partner on request in compliant and timely manner to achieve the company’s goals
- Be responsible for publication strategy of new scientific data and medical reviews in local and international medical journals.
- Provide collection, analysis and processing of information on adverse events in the process of medical devices utilization;
- To support marketing and commercial department with necessary data and product knowledge and clinical updates on regular basis and on request
- To validate data and information in promotional materials created by marketing department being responsible for compliant information and communication; to support marketing department with missing information.
- To be responsible for budget planning and execution for Stentex’s grants intended for clinical research support, preparation of manuscripts and consultative meetings or activities.
- Lead efforts to obtain medical input on product safety, medical procedures for our products, therapies and services
- Lead and coordinate routine reviews of product safety reports and implement Instructions For Use or medical education changes as necessary.
Education and experience:
- Higher medical education: cardiologist, interventional cardiologist
- Medical adviser experience
- Knowledge of clinical and health outcomes research requirements for devices and/or new drug applications.
- Knowledge of evidence based medicine approaches
- Business planning
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Project management
- Computer literate – Windows
- Fluent English
- Medical writing
- Presentation skills
- Medical papers reviews and analysis
- Information processing
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure of time and circumstances