Manufacturing Training Specialist / Специалист по производственному обучению
The role involves extended periods of working on a manufacturing line. The successful candidate will be required to become proficient in all aspects of the manufacturing process including equipment operation, material manipulation and product inspection. Once proficient the successful candidate will be responsible to transfer the acquired knowledge to new production staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver training, including but not limited to On The Job training, annual training and documentation training.
- Conduct Periodic training focused audits including but not limited to the following:
- Check that operators are carrying out their tasks as per work instructions
- Operators are trained/qualified to the correct revisions
- Production staff (Operators) have a good understanding of the process
- Verify documentation is correct, current, available and easily retrievable.
- Communicate any concerns regarding Manufacturing training compliance, training of new/existing operators, training processes
- Develop and maintain a system to ensure on-going compliance to all training procedures and systems in place and maintain Manufacturing Training compliance reporting
- Work with the Manufacturing Training team in the development of appropriate manufacturing training programmes to meet with current and future changes.
- Conduct & schedule training process assessments at applicable levels
- Conduct & schedule operator on boarding training
- Mentor Panel trainers & Team Leads
- Provides support to the Manufacturing organization to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to train new and existing production staff, to optimize existing processes, and to ensure that production goals are met.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Engineering Certificate, Diploma, or Degree.
- ENGLISH IS A MUST (verbal, written), Spanish is an advantage.
- 1 –4 years’ experience in an Engineering environment is desirable.
- Experience in a cleanroom environment is desirable.
- Good understanding of work processes and systems.
- Good dexterity and attention to detail.
- The ability to train, coach/mentor, and communicate effectively with partners.
- Experience as a trainer in manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Up to 50% travel requirement in the first year of employment.
- Competitive salary, strict adherence to Russian Federation Labor Laws.
- Annual bonus.
- Social package (Medical and life insurance, Lunch allowance).
- Location in Skolkovo (20-30 min by bus from m. Slavyansky Bulvar, Kuntsevskaya, Troparevo; Trekhgorka, Odintsovo).